Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Madame Amber Goes To YSL

 AGAIN Suit (GEORGIA Top Here, RECLUSIVE Trouser Here)/ Vintage Leather Moto/ LD Tuttle heels

So yes, this post is a bit late, playing catchup doesn't usually consist of bragging about how I had the honor to see the YSL show IN REAL LIFE. I am so sorry I dont have many photos as I couldn't decide if I should just watch and take it all in or try to figure out the lighting on my camera to get a shot that they will have better online anyways. I loved the whole collection, I mean I dont even know where to start about what a dream, how star struck I was, and how hot it was to wear this outfit as there isn't much air conditioning in Paris, but as you can see it was great from day to night ;)

1 comment:

Jaeger said...

your jacket is so amazing!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx