Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Red White N' Gold

Dress- This Old Thing?/ Thrifted Sweater/ Thrifted Belt/ Thrifted Shoes and Sox/ Glasses American Rag

I have been spending a lot of this week in the freight elevator, my mini cooper, and the beach. All the while I have decided to continue to dress the part, people look at you weirder if you are dressed like a lady working a freight elevator. We are receiving production for my line AGAIN and I couldn't be more excited to see it in stores. Its been a long time coming! Lookbook images are soon to come!

4 comments:

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Adorable! love your shoes!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Gorgeous outfit...lovely shots!

Misty Chaos said...

You look gorgeous ♥
Adorable outfit!

No said...

those shoes are amaaazing