Tuesday, January 31, 2012

When In Paris

Immm Back! 
I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to take the Fall/ winter collection from AGAIN to Paris for the Who's Next trade show, and also to be in weather where I could pull my Rick out. Paris is such a magical city. There are no words for the history, architecture and pure style it withholds. Paris makes me want to turn down that dark ally to find that amazing restaurant, or old vintage store, take a scooter when you know there is 80% chance of death, just full of discovery. I loved the music, the bread, the vintage, and my favorite was that most everyone wore black, layered with black with more black. Some more photos of the trip are here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing pictures!!!
xoxo Marika

http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com

Ahmed Elshafey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahmed Elshafey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahmed Elshafey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.