Thursday, October 27, 2011

Family Vacation Round 1

Like I said in a previous post I had the amazing opportunity to take a trip to Bali Indonesia a couple weeks back. Two of my best friends Eric and Christine were able to join with the same agenda to explore, do nothing, eat, read and totally relax on the total opposite side of the world. Bali takes extremely long to get to so after my 11 hour flight to Japan, my 6 hour flight to Singapore, 14 hour layover and to finish the last leg with a 2 hour flight to Bali, simultaneously able to finish my Patti Smith book and avoid eating airplane food! I have so many pics so I am going to break it into a couple posts, mostly by days. Enjoy!
 
The fountian of youth
 
Cat Poop Coffee goes for $60 in the US, I don't smoke but it kept the flies away!
Volcanos
 
The Monkey Forest, one of the craziest places! There aren't really guards, and they will do anything for a banna!

The rice fields were some the most beautiful scenery I cant even begin to describe.



We took a day to explore all around this dress was perfect I picked it up at Shareens Vintage, and the bag from a stand in St. Tropez. Bali is such a sacred place, most of the ritual is practiced  still through out the island, you don't really need much, only simple things mattered.More to come!

5 comments: