Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jeffrey Hastings


I am so exited to be posting about Jeffrey Hastings. Jeff has earned his masters from UCLA Arts, and is showing his final project this Thursday. We have all watched him grow as an artist, and being able to experience this is truly and honor. Going to most of his studio openings I am never surprised that he has created the most eye catching, striking, original piece in the room.  Being Ed Moses’ right hand man while completing his masters is truly an accomplishment. I know we are all excited to see what Jeff has to bring next.

A photo inside Jeffery's studio

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Wonderful post and blog!
I love it!
Follow me?I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

james said...

wow, that looks awesome!